Saturday, April 07, 2007

Letter from Gopal.

Gopal-hari who visited us at Gaura-Purnima sent us this very nice letter. We are embarrassed, as it is we who so much appreciated his visit!

Respected Devotees,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank you very much for your wonderful association and kind hospitality. I felt like I was at home. Your temple has a very personal and devotional atmosphere. I think this is because beautiful Sri Sri Radha-Madhava are the centre of everyone’s attention. Their beautiful golden forms seem to enchant everyone who lives there, and everyone who visits. They pleasantly and patiently smile, giving blessings with their hands raised high, waiting for the whole of Belfast to come and visit them. Somehow, standing before them feels like standing in a historic temple in Vrindavana.

I was so happy to come to Belfast and I think what made it very special was the friendship I was able to have with the devotees there.

Your humble servant,

Gopal-hari das

No comments: